here are some reminders
– Put your name on the calendar.Â If there are no members signed up for a class, then the class can be canceled at the last moment.Â So plan ahead.
– Log your WOD’s on the site
– Bring your own water in, use the faucet for free, buy a bottle for 1$ or bring a case in each month and use the bottled water as you like
– Classes have about a 10 min warmup and 5 min technique discussion, then 3 2 1 GO
– We are now having late folks go on their own clock instead of delaying the whole class, so be on time.
Hereâ€™sÂ someÂ info to get you started:
2.Â When you come into the gym, please be sure to sign aÂ waiver before you start working out.
3. Our pricing is described here.
4.Â Once youâ€™ve worked out, go to our site andÂ sign up to post.Â Keep your workouts postedÂ online and itâ€™ll trulyÂ benefit you down the road.Â Weâ€™ve got a cool feature called [MyÂ Previous] which will pull up your comments from the same workout everyÂ timeÂ youâ€™ve done it in the past.
5.Â We typically post our WOD (WorkoutÂ of the Day) at 8pm the night before.Â We runÂ about 1 week behind the main site and follow them as much as possible.Â Although, we never publish Rest Days, but youâ€™ll definitely want to takeÂ at least 2 days off each week.
6.Â Have Fun!Â Our folks are a great community ofÂ crossfittersÂ and the coaches love seeing everyone reach their potentialÂ and fitness goals
What to expect whenÂ you come in:
1.Â Â Try to be on time. As aÂ group, we do a generalÂ warmup, discuss the workout, and coach the specific exercises for the
workout. Â After that, itâ€™s 3-2-1-GO and the whole class starts simultaneously.
2.Â Crossfit is all about intensity.Â MostÂ workouts are for time, which means you attempt to complete the workoutÂ asÂ fast as you can, resting the minimal amount of time.
3.Â Scaling – We donâ€™t expect anyone to come inÂ and do Handstand Pushups, Muscle ups, Pull ups,Â Lift extremely heavy weights their first couple of workouts.Â So, theÂ coach will scale the workout for you according to your ability.Â Trust me -Â no matter what the workout is, we can find anÂ alternative that will give you aÂ great workout.
4. Warning – donâ€™t eat too soon before theÂ class.Â Â Bring a water bottle or we haveÂ some for sale.
push press â€“ Shoulder Press/Push Press/Push Jerk tri-panelâ€¦[wmv]
sumo deadlift high pull â€“ Sumo Dead Lift High Pullâ€¦[wmv]