Back by popular request – Paleo Running this Tuesday, June 26 from 6-7pm and Thursday June 28 from 7-8pm at The Garage. This normally $40 3 hour workshop will be laser focused on the just the essentials to fit in a one hour time slot and offered free to Garage members this week only.
Note: there will be no open gym during these times so if you want to WOD, plan on the 7pm Tuesday and 6pm Thursday classes for that.
No need to register, just post the day(s) you are coming to comments to this post.
- How to run naturally like you did as a child
- How to use your bodyâ€™s natural shock absorbers and elastic energy systems
- How to run faster and use gravity as an aid rather than an obstacle
- Which large muscles to run with (hint â€“ itâ€™s not your quads)
- How to run up long, steep inclines without getting winded
- How to protect your knees and hips (even on downhills)
- The best options for footware
Includes video analysis of your running style.
The cost is $50, $40 for Garage Members. To register, just post to comments that you are coming. Bring cash or use Paypal to send your money to email@example.com. Put “Paleo Running” in the PayPal comment section.