The Garage Games 2011 Series
The Garage Games Competition Series is an opportunity to competeâ€¦ over and over again. Not just a weekend competition, this is your chance to see how you stack up over 15 events. The good news is that you donâ€™t need to make all of the eventsâ€¦ the even better news is that you are going to want to try!
Points will be kept on a NASCAR point scoring system, which we will release more details on soon. This isnâ€™t the CrossFit games, these competitions are not reserved for the best of the best, but weâ€™ll see some top CrossFitters at these events, as well as beginners hitting the scaled WODâ€™s. There is something for everyone, and it all gets pretty cool when we get together and throwdown!
Our 2011 Event Series is as follows:
- Garage Games â€“ Woodstock, GA â€“ February 4-6th
- â€œThreeâ€™s Companyâ€ â€“ Dahlonega, GA â€“ March 19th
- â€œPound For Poundâ€ â€“ Montgomery, AL â€“ April 9-10th
- Affiliate Team Challenge, â€œUs VS Themâ€ â€“ Woodstock, GA â€“ April 30th
- North GA Challenge â€“ Dahlonega, GA May 21-22nd
- Inception â€œRumble by The Riverâ€ â€“ Columbus, GA â€“ June 11-12th
- â€œKettleHellâ€ â€“ Dahlonega, GA August 6th
- â€œSurvival of The Fittestâ€ â€“ Woodstock, GA â€“ August 20th
- Faction Games â€“ Memphis, TN â€“ September 3-5th
- Integrityâ€™s Confederate Revenge â€“ Charleston, SC â€“ September 24-25th
- Frogtown Challenge 10 Mile â€“ Cumming, GA â€“ October 8th
- South GA Throwdown â€“ Albany, GA â€“ October 22nd
- Xâ€™s & Yâ€™s â€“ Woodstock, GA â€“ November 12th
- â€œThese Go To 11â€ â€“ Dahlonega, GA â€“ November 19th
- Firebreather Challenge â€“ North GA â€“ December 10th
Weâ€™ll be posting individual event pages here, so that you can get all the details as well as sign up for the competitions. These are all going to be awesome!
You must compete in a minimum of seven events in order to be considered for the final rankings. Competing in TEAM events (2-6 person teams) will count toward your placement, as long as you saw action in the event. These rankings will not score as high as individual competitions, but they will count toward your mandatory seven.
If you bomb in one of the events, have no fear, we only take your top seven for final placement!
So re-arrange your schedules, get your diet on and stick to itâ€¦ there are no breaks this year!! Do Work!