IT’S A MAD,MAD MILE
50 air squats
It’s a great day for a run!!Â See how fast you can complete the “Mad, Mad Mile”
Post time to comments:
Jamey doing the reverse body hold your breath curl
Hereâ€™s a list of the 10 skills with a little explanation after – youâ€™ll see that endurance is specific to the cardio-vascular/respiratory system and oxygen:
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity